Another car show,called INVASION here in the Fresno area

imtbear69

Registered
Hey guys,as you all know i did the Salazar Family Benifit show last week,I wanted to wait a bit,but yes i did win a trophy last,was one of 25 top cars,of course that show was not about the trophies,but that was number 5.Now I went to a regular car show today and took home a second place(number 6,for those counting lol) 1st place went to a 96 Town Car (at least it was another lincoln i got beat by)so here are acople of pics and yes there is only 5 in that pic,it was before the awards today lol. Hope you enjoy them.

Attachments

• IMG00088.JPG
    IMG00088.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG00095.JPG
    IMG00095.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG00120.JPG
    IMG00120.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 0
Congrats! :)

The Townie looked like a show purpose car, so I wouldn't feel bad taking 2nd place against it. ;)

Congrats! :)

The Townie looked like a show purpose car, so I wouldn't feel bad taking 2nd place against it. ;)

Yeah it was,and i do not feel bad,i really do not do it for the trophies,I just go to have fun,but I guess I am as bad as a little kid sometimes that when i do get one I get all excited LOL

Now, if you would have had one of my hoodliners on your car, maybe, just maybe, you could have taken 1st! It's happened to 2 cars I've made liners for, maybe yours could make it a hat-trick!

More young ladies on your hood? Go for it! And post the pics!! Especially if they're Latinas!

Now, if you would have had one of my hoodliners on your car, maybe, just maybe, you could have taken 1st! It's happened to 2 cars I've made liners for, maybe yours could make it a hat-trick!

More young ladies on your hood? Go for it! And post the pics!! Especially if they're Latinas!

I am still thinking about it,not sure what sticker i would want on it yet.

As for the girls we will see lol

Gotcha, I have a 16-inch tall Lincoln logo on mine in silver. Pics are in my thread above, post #32 on page 4.

I hope the Salazar Family benefit car show went well.

Glad to hear, they really need it in this time of need. I just can't imagine losing so many family members, mostly children, in such a manner.

Back