The Mark

Thanks Erik! :) lol That is a classic Pass Time episode. Even today, people tell me they seen it on TV when I am at car shows, and the track.

I hear Tommy is finally done with his book of sleeper cars, so you might just see The Mark in the book stores real soon, if it makes the cut! :) lol The Mark is not just the Boost King, but also the King of all media lol :cool:

I couldn't believe it when I saw you on the Speed channel a couple months ago in the Lincoln in front of the 3 1/4 mile judges. I was like wait! That's Mike! Hahahahaaa It's too bad you messed up your shift. You would have surprised them all running 11s in that thing like we know it is capable of. :D

Thanks Erik! :) lol That is a classic Pass Time episode. Even today, people tell me they seen it on TV when I am at car shows, and the track.

I hear Tommy is finally done with his book of sleeper cars, so you might just see The Mark in the book stores real soon, if it makes the cut! :) lol The Mark is not just the Boost King, but also the King of all media lol :cool:
Hell yeah it is a classic episode,LOL.

I must say that I did not know about a book in the works.I will sure keep an eye out.

Got the link about it?

No link yet about the book. But I do know that some of my friends also had a photo shoot with Tommy. Two Mustang's, Two Marauders, and a Dodge Truck. There might be a couple more out of Aric's shop that I don't know about too. :cool:

I will post up a link as soon as I get word it is published.

New bling for The Mark :) Aluminum power steering tank. :cool:

IMAG0070.jpg

IMAG0068.jpg

IMAG0069.jpg

Took you long enough lol ... that should've been done couple years back lol.

Did you look at the Moroso piece ? I think I'll go with that on the W.L.

lol I know. Been snoozing on the blingy stuff. :) No reason why it took so long, it just finally moved up on the mod list. I guess that is a good thing. :) I will say, it does look like it belongs there more so than the plastic tank.

I looked at the Moroso one, and can't get over the look of the cap. Me no likey. :( I don't like "Canton" laser etched logo on the one I bought either. lol I need the Moroso tank and Canton cap :)

mor-63490_w.jpg

EDIT: I just noticed the hose inlet/outlet plumbing between the Moroso and Canton, and think the Canton might be the better choice.

ctr-77-232_w.jpg

Last edited:
Plumbing is actually better on the Moroso, it's all welded up one piece design, instead of NPT fittings.
The cap is arguable, I bet the Moroso writing is a sticker, easily removable, the rest can be painted or coated to match.
I had two of those canton tanks before, but now that there are options out there, time to try something new ;)

I also noticed the Moroso does not have the side flange welded on either side of the top two bolts, so it might make for an even easier install not having to fight with the welds to mount the tank on the bracket.

I kinda agree with the plumbing, as it has less places to spring a leak. But IMO, the NPT fitting might have a better chance than the aluminum fitting surviving a crazy belt snap. It just looks beefier to me :)

Either way, both tanks look a hundred times better than the plastic tank. :)

Back