Florida Rumbling...

nope

nope

Nope, no rumbling up here in the panhandle along the coast, Maybee Jamie down there in real FL might have had some.

It's probably Jamie. Somebody over at LVC must have got on his last nerve.... AGAIN!

It was me, i started up the Lincoln. It shakes the garage a little. And dust falls from the ceiling. haha

Hmmm ill have to pop over and see what the buzz is about on all the conspirsy sites, havent had time to browse those pages in a while.
You never know what youre going to find, and waste about 4 hours reading. Alot of cool stuff on those and also alot of wayyy out never gonna happen things too. Have to take them with a grain of salt.

The USGS shows no rumbling in Florida..

must be a cover-up...

Attachments

• Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 0
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)

The USGS chooses what to publish. This is a good video that shows the actual seismographs indicating the rumbling for 40 minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7B5xCTqVvdw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

According to the local news (ch 9) The sensors in Orlando and GA picked up nothing, I don't know how sensitive they are though.

I don't believe everything but when someone provides evidence and facts, how can you side with the media when THEY say that SOMEONE ELSE says that nothing happened?

I don't believe everything but when someone provides evidence and facts, how can you side with the media when THEY say that SOMEONE ELSE says that nothing happened?

Fact is that youtube vid can be nothing but CGI ;)

Back