LOD Needs you -- Join up Now!

HOTLNC

Charter Member
Paid Member
The official call for 2018 Lincolns Of Distinction dues is Nov 1 through December 31st.

If you are not a member, please think about joining and supporting the Lincolns Of Distinction car club.

As a Paid Member you will receive an ID card and a windshield sticker for your Lincoln. You will also be eligible for Vendor discounts, access to Member’s Only forums, posting in Member’s Rides forum, posting in Vendor forums, posting in the Vendor’s Review forum and posting in Chapter forums. In addition, you may upload your picture profile, choose your own custom avatar, choose your own custom title and have the ability to upload images directly to the message board. You will have increased Private Message space and increased signature permissions. You may also elect to have 20MB web space on the server and your own email address @ mark8.org.

You can also vote for club officers and even run for the several officer positions.

When on the forums, you would see the LOD Member icon by your user ID indicating that you now have full membership status in the Lincolns of Distinction Car Club. Your Paid Membership is good for one calendar year.

You can sign up using Pay Pal through this link: http://lincolnsofdistinction.org/join.html
You can also sign up by snail-mail by sending a check or money order to me at:

Lincolns Of Distinction
Membership Secretary
549 Wildflower Trail
Weatherford, Texas 76087

Please make the check out to "Jerry Heep" or "LOD Secretary" as I will be depositing the checks to my account and will submit monies to the club's PayPal account in your name.

If you renew by Pay Pal, please drop me an email telling me so. Pay Pal is supposed to tell me when it receives a renewal, but that sometimes does not happen. The Pay Pal link will give you the opportunity to register. If you are already registered, when the link tries to have you register, do not do so. Break out of it. One time registration is all that is necessary.

Last edited:
Back