Oil change overfill

ONLYTONY

Registered
This is about my ****ty Chevy oil change at the stealer. They sent me a flyer that said, oil, filter. and lube, $14.99. I pay extra for Mobil I, and extra qt. Great I also have a $50 gift card that they sent me awhile ago, and still valid. Sounds too good to be true, and it was. Flyer said 1 hour, well it was 2 1/4 hours. Second time they didn't lube it, I think because 2 skid pans have to come off to get at some fittings. "mechanic" wrote trans leak = not. He pulled the filter, and splashed oil all over both skid pans, oil all over, what a mess. 5 min ride home, and pic show mess in my driveway, one pic is where I park the truck, a few leftover spots from when the PS cooler rotted away. PU has 26547 miles and no leaks. The real bad is the level of the oil, twice what it should be. I know too much oil and oil pressure, will make stiff start leaking. Good; they gave me my gift card back, and it was no charge for the long wait. They are not aware of what I found yet. No call back as of this time. Have the letters, and pics ready to go to service mgr, gen mgr, president of this dealer chain, DMV, and BBB. Well time to fix their screw ups, of course they'll say bring it back, and they'll fix it. Sounded too good to be true, and it wasn't. I'll bring it back only if they let me have a brand new vette for the day.Dipstick overfill.jpgGengras leak wher I park.jpgGengras leak -3.jpgGengras leak-2.jpgGengras leak.jpg

Back