It's about time

flamark

Registered
I am really glad to see the new board up and running. I was starting to wonder what was happening. If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know.

Now for the tough question. I am not sure that I really like going by flamark. Since we are starting over, now is as good of time as any if i am going to change my name. Somebody once mentioned 1adam12. I kinda like it, but am not sure. Should I leave my name as flamark so people know who I am, or start over with a new name. If I go the new name route, does anybody have any suggestions? And no, I am not going to go with 1baddoughnuteater:)

RE: It's about time

:)

Yeah, tough call. If you're unhappy with your name, you could always put your old alias in your signature, I suppose.

Howbout: ONEBADCOP ;-)

Welcome here, Adam - Glad you arrived! I'd stay with flamark. People know you by that. It's not bad, either.

If you want to change it now would be the time, 1Adam12 is good.

Welcome Adam. Now is the time to change. I hope I can remember you changed names.

Welcome Adam.....and know you know ;).

** Bill **
1995 LSC-R'ed w/Recaro's and Cobra R's
Veteran of Carlisle 2000/01/02
[a href=//cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=258112]For Pic's and Mods click here[/a]

Back