Latest notes...

driller

El Presidente
Staff member
Hopefully you may have noticed a couple recent changes:
  • The default "style" is now the VB5 default style in an effort to comply with the vBulletin support recommendations.
  • The forums now utilizes SSL which may require an edit of your shortcut(s) to "https://www.lincolnsofdistinction.org/vbulletin/".
  • Yes, we are missing some legacy image files such as usergroup badges, reputation/rank images and smileys since the latest forum software update.
Please post any new problems you notice here in this thread.

Thanks JP for all the work you guys have been doing.

About the style, mine was back to the brown style (Lincolns of Distinction) recently when I cleared my computer cache, I changed it to the blue default now, as I like that better anyway. Do the other styles cause problems with the software or just the appearance? For those that don't see the style settings they are at the bottom of the page:
Style.JPG

Is this a permanent look? For a week or two? Or for months?

While troubleshooting the myriad of post-upgrade issues, the support team at vBulletin cited the use of an "incompatible" style.

Not saying it is or is not, but we are taking it off the table for them to point at. I guess we shall see.

The options to change your style should be listed at the bottom of the forum page as Bill pointed out.

If we do indeed find the "incompatible" styles to be an issue, we will remove them from the list of available styles.

Back