Cat-back exhaust for the Mark

I just got back from deleting the resonators and i am very pleased! I honestly expected it to be a little louder than it is. This is by far the way to go if you want your mark to sound good for cheap!

Are you still using stock mufflers? How about a sound clip?

I have a 93 and there aren't any mufflers that i know of. It still has all 3 stock cats with the resonators removed that are located under the rear bumper. I will try to get a sound clip for you.

Ok here is a video i just took. I set the camera right under the rear bumper so it is a little louder in the video than standing behind it. And yes, i know my grass needs water :D

Dont be jealous of the black widow webs either! Their Custom and add 5hp each!:cool:

Last edited:
Technically yes... noise wise no yes... noise wise no.

WTF Max? Lay off the coffee! I'm so confused....and then "mymark" replies like he understands! I need to get me some of that stuff, haha.

I just got back from deleting the resonators and i am very pleased! I honestly expected it to be a little louder than it is. This is by far the way to go if you want your mark to sound good for cheap!

For info...he deleted the MUFFLERS. The resonator is right behind the 3rd cat on the 95's, not sure if the 93's had one.

I have a 93 and there aren't any mufflers that i know of.

You deleted the mufflers. :D The resonator is a type of muffler, it lookes like a mini one.

Oh yeah, i forgot to mention i live across the street from an elementry school.

Thats what that was! :D

WTF Max? Lay off the coffee! I'm so confused....and then "mymark" replies like he understands! I need to get me some of that stuff, haha.

Yeah I was just trying to be nice :). I think I got what he meant though.

Here is another link to the exhaust clip if anyone is interested. I moved it into a different folder in my photobucket.

The ants in the video are like "WTF MAN!?" :D

This is my car when it had the same setup. Sorry for the belt squeek...I mean blow off valve noise at the end. Lmao!

Back