El Presidente
Staff member
Lincolns of Distinction 2010 Calendar
December Car of the Month

12_LOD2010_DEC.jpg

1996 Mark VIII

Michael Jaurigue / imtbear69

CONGRATS!! :D

A fantastic photo! I love the car, and the composition. I'd be interested in hearing more about the setting What is that structure in the background? Are those Christmas lights?

It'd make a great trellis for growing hops. :)

A fantastic photo! I love the car, and the composition. I'd be interested in hearing more about the setting What is that structure in the background? Are those Christmas lights?

It'd make a great trellis for growing hops. :)

I was thinking the same thing... what is that behind the car? :D

Just wanted to say thank you for all the great remarks.
Now as to where and what the back ground is,its a remarkable little place here in Fresno that the do a farmers market at,the also do Christmas trees and Pumpkin patch for Halloween.
Sorry i have been absent for so long,most of 2010 wasnt to good for me and had a lot of family stuff on my plate,then after 25 yrs I got back into acting and got busy with that.

Better late than never! Thanks for the info. It's good to have you back.

Now, tell us about your acting gig!

Better late than never! Thanks for the info. It's good to have you back.

Now, tell us about your acting gig!

Thanks Tixer,
As for the acting I have was in a few things the last 2 months of last year I scifi film that is still in post production,A Dorotos commercial for the super bowl (that is now not being shown) And a Fresno State student film,I will post links to the commercial and the student film.So far this year,I have accepted a roll on 2 web series,In 1 I play a Mob Boss and the other A traveler in a lord of the rings type film,I have just played a customer in a rib shack in a horror film and have 2 other films scheduled for later in the spring,with a local commercial gig for today and an audition tomorrow for a western that is filming here some time in May,so far the pay has been minamal to nothing but i am getting great experiance.

This first link is for the Doritos commercial I am the bald guy in the blue shirt
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovuPunNBs6g

This one is for the student film,its about 12 min long and no dialouge but very well down once again I am the bald guy lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2098TO8R41Q

I will post more clips as I get them,enjoy

Back