New 08 MKX

Roadboss

On Work Release
My youngest just got his new one in today. Black outside. Too bad so late, I wanted to see better pics. Thought I'd share.

Attachments

• IMG_3930.JPG
    IMG_3930.JPG
    47.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3934.JPG
    IMG_3934.JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 0
Do they discount these heavily?

Oh and I have seen the rear lights on that thing... some real Gen 2 Mark VIII nostalgia comes up.

There were some incentives going on and he got this over the Ford unit for near same payments monthly. It's raining here now and he promised some more pics that I'll post

That is great. The ford Edge is pretty much identical but the Mark has much nicer luxury touches like the lights I mentioned and the a bit updated interior and exterior.

I think so as well. He did order the Edge, but when it came in the Mark was so much better that he did it instead due to the deal. In September he is getting a new Fusion so he will be set for a couple years, he's like me always spending on the cars.

Here are couple more that came in today. It was also snowing on & off.

Attachments

• IMG_3937.JPG
    IMG_3937.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3940.JPG
    IMG_3940.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3939.JPG
    IMG_3939.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3938.JPG
    IMG_3938.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 0
Beautiful vehicle, I'm leaning in that direction myself. Curious though, no interior wood?

It's a great looking interior, but I have to admit that *any* interior I look at nowadays looks like it is too flat, and sloping away from the driver.

I'm spoiled by the Mark VIII interior.

Personally I don't like how they used up all the leg room on these cars (Ford too) on the width. That's one of the things I like about the MarkVIII is that I have some leg room.

Back