Anyone knows what's this?

Taurus90

Registered
Hi!
Now I've got my LSC - and the owner guide.
But:
The owner guide seems to be not right at all - I can read of operating the moonroof with the switch located in the front roof mounted console instead of the switches in the center console which could be found there in my car. Sure, it's not too hard to find the right switches but mistakes in a owner guide don't show high quality ...
To my question: As you can see on the picture there's a fourth switch (labeled "asc" with the three for the moonroof - the owner guide says nothing about and, as I tried until now, the switch doesn't do anything so far. Anyone knows what's the switch "asc" should be for?
Thanks!

asc.jpg

Last edited:
That is an aftermarket sunroof control which is not factory and thus not matching the owner's manual. I believe the "ASC" switch is the auto/manual switch for the sunroof operation.

Yup.
Sunroof (Moonroof) company. For Lincoln Mark VIIs, they were like the official dealer (after factory) installation company.
I also stumbled upon this:
"I have an ASC (American Sunroof Co.) in my Tundra. The ASC button should toggle between green and red each time you push it. When it is green the sunroof should close automatically when the ignition is turned off. When red, the sunroof will remain open when the car is turned off.

It is also used to program how far the panel will open when the 'open' button is pressed."

Back