intake question

Highrisevii

Registered
hey im gonna start upgradin my 84.... right now its all stock and im gonna start with a new intake manifold and carb setup...i wanna keep it where all my electronics work.... and was wondering what yall think a good setup would be....im not goin for extreme racing...just wanna bump up the horsepower some....any suggestions

hey im gonna start upgradin my 84.... right now its all stock and im gonna start with a new intake manifold and carb setup...i wanna keep it where all my electronics work.... and was wondering what yall think a good setup would be....im not goin for extreme racing...just wanna bump up the horsepower some....any suggestions

Hey. Wish I'd seen this earlier.

You're slightly limited on the upgrades without replacing the heads also. Funny thing about these cars is that once we first get them back to factory specifications, we're normally very surprised at the performance you're getting out of a 3900 pound car.

If you're set on an intake upgrade, you may be better served by the 302 engine forums as they know the steps for a carb set-up way better than someone like me.

How far have you gotten with this project?

Back