Cobra Intake Emblem Interest

Legend1

Vendor
Hello everyone...I just wanted to gauge interest in a custom emblem for the 96-98 Cobra Intakes transplanted on the Mark VIII's. I am looking into making an emblem with a black background and a chrome Lincoln star in the middle of it to replace the Cobra. I thought it would make the intake look more like it was supposed to be there and not just added from another car. Let me know your thoughts and how many of these cars are out there converted. I know I have two myself and would love the emblem.

Thanks,
John

I like the idea. I always get mad when people say "That's a Cobra motor huh!?" Umm, no...its a LINCOLN motor and the Cobra was actually based and built off the LINCOLN motor. :wave:

No, it's a BAD idea! Why? Because I was already going to have one custom made! :D

But seriously, as long as it's not a decal, I'd be interested.

Cobra Intake

Cobra Intake

That's great...what are you making and do you plan to make it available for sale? I might be interested and it would save me doing all the r&d if you already have something going. Let me know.

John

Lincoln Star Emblem

Lincoln Star Emblem

Hello again everyone...I will post a picture of the Lincoln Star prototype intake emblem for the 96-98 Cobra intake next week when we get it back from design. The cost will be around $9.50 plus $1.50 shipping anywhere in the US.

Hello again everyone...I will post a picture of the Lincoln Star prototype intake emblem for the 96-98 Cobra intake next week when we get it back from design. The cost will be around $9.50 plus $1.50 shipping anywhere in the US.

Sounds good, can't wait to see the pics :D

Emblem Pics and Prices

Emblem Pics and Prices

OK everyone they have arrived and are ready!
Temple Performance Cars Intake Emblem specially designed with the Lincoln emblem to fit Lincoln Mark VIII's with the 96-98 Cobra Intake conversion. Easy to apply emblems with super adhesive backing and made from materials designed for outdoor use.
I have priced them at $9.97 each and have attached pictures for everyone to view.

John
www.templeperformancecars.com
(770)722-2587

Attachments

• Intake Emblem-3.jpg
    Intake Emblem-3.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Intake Emblem-5.jpg
    Intake Emblem-5.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 0
Cobra Intake Emblem Pics

Cobra Intake Emblem Pics

OK everyone they have arrived and are ready!
Temple Performance Cars Intake Emblem specially designed with the Lincoln emblem to fit Lincoln Mark VIII's with the 96-98 Cobra Intake conversion. Easy to apply emblems with super adhesive backing and made from materials designed for outdoor use.
I have priced them at $9.97 each and have attached pictures for everyone to view.

John
www.templeperformancecars.com
(770)722-2587

Attachments

• Intake Emblem-3.jpg
    Intake Emblem-3.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Intake Emblem-5.jpg
    Intake Emblem-5.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 0
Cobra Intake Emblem

Cobra Intake Emblem

All of the star is there...just had glare from the flash when I took the picture.

John

....I can stick them on my shifter handle." I'm sure you can Mike. :) They use super adhesive and outdoor materials. Stick em EVERYWHERE!

Nice work, John. it looks super sharp.

if only I had that intake...

Back