Custom Coil on Plug Covers

Legend1

Vendor
Hey everyone...I am working on another project and thought everyone might be interested. I am working on full billet coil on plug covers similiar to the ones made for the Ford GT that said "Powered by Ford". They have been discontinued and of course I can't make them with the same wording. I have my billet manufacturer that makes all of our Legend Mustang parts making new ones to sell and want your inputs on what they should say. If we can get everyone to agree on one saying on the covers I can do a group purchase and get them for $275.00 a set. They are full billet and not cast like the originals. I would need atleast 25 sets to make the order feasible. I have attached a picture to show you what they look like in the original version and the only difference will be the wording and slight changes in the design.

Attachments

• Powered by Ford Coil Covers.jpg
    Powered by Ford Coil Covers.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 0
Custom Coil on Plug Covers

Hey everyone...I am working on another project and thought everyone might be interested. I am working on full billet coil on plug covers similiar to the ones made for the Ford GT that said "Powered by Ford". They have been discontinued and of course I can't make them with the same wording. I have my billet manufacturer that makes all of our Legend Mustang parts making new ones to sell and want your inputs on what they should say. If we can get everyone to agree on one saying on the covers I can do a group purchase and get them for $275.00 a set. They are full billet and not cast like the originals. I would need atleast 25 sets to make the order feasible. I have attached a picture to show you what they look like in the original version and the only difference will be the wording and slight changes in the design.

John
Mark 8 Muscle
www.templeperformancecars.com

Attachments