White Face Gauges from Mark 8 Muscle

Legend1

Vendor
Hello everyone..I am listing our new ad for our white face gauge package that we are running on our site.
"Temple Performance introduces our exclusive white face gauge package for
the 97-98 Lincoln Mark VIII. Available for automatic and manual
transmission cars. The manual version eliminate the P-L located between the
speedometer and the tach. Our white face package is a full replacement for
the factory cluster face and is a easy to do...simply peel away the factory
face and install the new face in its place. Give your Mark VIII an great
new look!"
Cost $97.00
Shipping will run $6.50

Attachments

• IMG_20110504_135350.jpg
    IMG_20110504_135350.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 1
White Face Gauges from Mark 8 Muscle

Hello everyone..I am listing our new ad for our white face gauge package that we are running on our site.
"Temple Performance introduces our exclusive white face gauge package for
the 97-98 Lincoln Mark VIII. Available for automatic and manual
transmission cars. The manual version eliminate the P-L located between the
speedometer and the tach. Our white face package is a full replacement for
the factory cluster face and is a easy to do...simply peel away the factory
face and install the new face in its place. Give your Mark VIII an great
new look!"
Cost $97.00
Shipping will run $6.50

Attachments

• IMG_20110504_135350.jpg
    IMG_20110504_135350.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 0
I am going to say the market for manual transmission Mark VIII will be very, very small ;)

that's sharp! I always thought the 2nd gen gauge cluster didn't really fit the look of the rest of the car..

Night Pictures

Night Pictures

Here is a night picture...not the best but gives you the idea.

John

Attachments

• White Face-3.jpg
    White Face-3.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 1
Gen 1

Gen 1

I am sure it will not be a problem to make one for the Gen 1 but I don't have a cluster or overlay to see what it is like. Anyone have an old cluster?

John

unfortunetly thats how they are, dim, thats why i took my white face gauges out of my 97, i love the look of them, but they are too dim for me, i dont have these, i have different white face gauges, i even tried changing all the bulbs to white led's and it turned the light display blue at night, i couldnt win so i removed them.

Night Lighting

Night Lighting

It is the picture quality as they are very bright at night. It makes the most difference when you remove the factory white from the back of the needles and paint them with the Flouresent red paint found at most hobby stores. Not sure who jamie used but we worked with the company to use different backgrounds to let the light show through at its best. Both my cars are have them and they show up great.

John

John,

They look nice, but if you really want to sell them, then you'll need to come up with quality pictures.

John,

They look nice, but if you really want to sell them, then you'll need to come up with quality pictures.

I agree... this was take with my iphone...
2571482470039881733S600x600Q85.jpg

I like the idea of white face gauges, but the last place that sold them, they looked crappy at night...

FYI... John's custom Mark VIII will be showcased adjacent to the club tent at Carlisle. ;)

Back