Cool/Fun new items at SCP

For those looking for some different Christmas gifts for themselves, I have a few new and fun offerings at Super Coupe Performance.

We are now offering the Blinder LaserJammer M20 and M40. These are the ULTIMATE PROTECTION AGAINST LASER GUNS. I had been leary about becoming a dealer for them as I never trusted these type of things....but, these are completely legal in all 50 states and they do work as advertised! They even offer to pay your speeding ticket within the first year when installed per their instructions and terms. Our pricing on these jammers is the lowest you will find on the Internet!

Secondly, we are now a dealer for Ninco Slot Car tracks. I used to love playing with my old Aurora AFX slot car track when I was a kid and these have taken that degree of fun and multiplied it by 100! The Ninco track systems are simply awesome! They simulate actual open track racing as the cars feature independent suspensions and can slide around corners. Our prices on these are LOWER than anywhere you will find on the Internet, so if you have a son/daughter or just want one to play with yourself these are the hot setup in slot car racing.

Check out these new items under our Christmas Specials at https://shop.supercoupeperformance.com/

Back