Laptop for sale

Alowishus

Registered
It's a Gateway M350 8 months old. I used to work at Gateway before 2700 of us were let go, so it has been taken care of very well(I know about Gateway's). The battery is in perfect working cond, AC power adapter in mint cond. also. The laptop has no scratches, or belmishes.

I just don't use it.

It has a P4 2.8ghz 533 MHz FSD,
it's not a P4M; straight desktop P4. SMOKIN'

512 MB PC-2700-333-MHz DDR SDRAM

HDD 60 GB 5400 RPM 16M Cache

802.11G wireless card onboard, Security: 128 and 64 bit WEP encryption Operating Frequency: 2.4GHz Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum Maximum Data Rate: 54 Mbps

Memory card reader Supports the following card types:
CompactFlash®
IBM Microdrive
Memory Stick®
MultiMediaCard
Secure Digital
SmartMedia

DVD-RW/CD-RW drive , 56k modem, 10/100 NIC

LCD display panel 15.0-inch active matrix (TFT) LCD color display
Maximum panel resolution: 1024 x 768 (XGA) or 1400 x 1050 (SXGA)

All the software it came with included, plus more.
XP Home or XP Pro, your choice, XP Office Pro, Power DVD, Nero...
ALOT MORE...however you want it configured. Also a Tarus wireless laptop mouse and a black leather padded laptop carry bag.

$1000 or Best Offer.

Reach me at zalowishus@gmail.com

RE: Laptop for sale

Oh, I was definately interested. However, laptop...go fast parts...laptop...go fast parts. Laptop lost. Already have an older laptop, it's still getting me by, so go fast parts it is. Thanks for giving me something to drool over besides women and cars. :+

If the dude backs out I'll let you know, I really don't want to sell it but I dodn't use it and, well could use the money.::roll::

I wouldn't mind buying a nice laptop for myself (as opposed to the 2-3 yo P4 2.2 ghz machine w/ 1 gb of ram and Pro-E that i have for work) but again, it's all about the $$.

In my case, the boat motor is taking priority :)

when they re-image this thing and i lose the admin rights, i'll be telling them to shove it and buying my own in short order, though.

Back