11 piece polishing kit for sale. Eastwood company.

jamies98lsc

Registered
i have this kit in my tool box and dont use it. i bought it to do a set of wheels and a pair of dragster jet boat headers and put it away. its practically brand new. some of the buffs are used pretty good, still have plenty of life, but need a cleaning first, they can be bought invidually off eastwoods website cheap. this kit pictured is the same one i bought from them. i paid 120 for it plus shipping, i'd like 50 bucks plus shipping. this kit is in perfect shape and what i used it for worked perfect, specially the boat headers. if interested please email or pm me. thanks.
there is about 80 to 90% of the rouge bars left, i didnt use much at all.

p25461.jpg

11pc Polishing Kit with Air Buffer and Case

Here's a convenient kit for restoring aluminum and magnesium wheels, engine, motorcycle, and plastic parts and restores damaged at a safe 1800 RPM. Includes: Variable Air Buffer (0-3000RPM); 3" & 4" Scuff Mushroom Buff; 3"& 4" Cotton Mushroom Buffs; 3" Cotton Tapered Buffs; 2" Cotton Drum Buff; Tripoli for aluminum, and other soft metals; Plastic compound; White Rouge for all metals; extra hex shaft; plus Aluminum Storage Case. Requires 4 cfm at 90 psi. Limited one year manufacturer's defect warranty. Imported.

Item# Product Qty Price

14506 11pc Polishing Kit with Air Buffer and Case
$119.99

Everything is the picture you are selling.
How good does it work?
How much is shipping to 77469?

I want to use it on this
1980HD005.jpg

everything pictured is included. only that pic is from the website. that is the kit i bought same exact kit so it looks like the picture. but the buffs are not clean white anymore because i used them. but it works awesome. put in the buff you want, rub a little of the rouge stick on it and polish away. i did a set of wheels for my buddies suburban and the headers on his jet boat, the headers came out awesome they were all blue from heat and they shined up to insane chrome and it took the blue right out of the pipes. shiiping would be $12.60 its kind of heavy with the case, the case is metal. pretty rugged.
mattsboat011.jpg

Back