Nitro R/C Monster Truck , 1/8 , Hardly Used, Lots of Spare Parts

95blklsc

Registered
For the PDF with pictures please go here and download the PDF:

http://www.mediafire.com/?wvctqqtgydm

Just Text:
This is a HUGE 1/8 Nitro RC truck, tops out at 45 mph. It is a nice complete kit ready to use including the glow igniter, charger, two receiver batteries, and a roto start. It is a well made truck with aluminum shocks and metal gears. The truck can really take some hard driving and stay in one piece. I bought this back in February. I couldn’t use it much at all until it warmed up so there is very few hours on it. I broke in the motor by the temperature cycling method. The motor has great compression and runs good. It will need a retune as the temperature is much warmer then the last time I used it. I have put less than two gallons of fuel through the truck. It’s just about broken in and in great shape. The body has a few scrapes but I believe I have an extra body for it also. I just find that I don’t have time with all of the other hobbies I have!

The carry bag is one of the largest you will see. It has room for nearly everything you would need to bring with you, truck, batteries, transmitter, spare parts, fuel, and much more. It is made very well and keeps all of yours parts and tools in one spot. I have acquired MANY MANY spare parts for this truck because I hate to be out using the truck and have to leave because a part broke. I put together a list of just the large spare parts and it totals almost $1100! I also have the original box and manuals.

Upgrades:
1. Front and rear sway bars which made the truck handle MUCH better!
2. Upgrade from 4 brake disks to 6. Stopping power is incredible and sensitive!
3. Double thick transmission mount plate.
4. Hi-Tec throttle an brake servo upgrade. Gives more precise and faster throttle control.

Monster MT RTR- $ 449
Spare Parts, Bag, Nitro- $1100 (full parts list on the last page)
Total- $1549
Feel free to check these prices for yourself! http://www.hobbypeople.net/gallery/145621.asp

Take it for $550!

Some of the spare parts:
Bag 75
Fuel 25
Wheels 75
Chassis 65
Glow Starter 25
Bumpers 32.5
Fuel Bottle 8
Sure start 40
sway bar 25
air filters 15