Hand Crafted Lincoln Jewelry Accessories

steve

With "LOD" Since 1997
Hand Crafted Lincoln Jewelry Accessories

The wife is into designing and fabricating accessories. So I had these Lincoln stars that were a gift from Lincoln for participating in some marking survey a few years ago. They came with a magnetic base that allowed you to stack them up. Well I never used it and it was sitting in a box so I asked her to come up with something. You can see the photo below. Sharon has dibs on it but if anyone else is interested she can make up a lot of different things with them. You can see her designs on the photo page I set up (link below). A set (necklace and earrings) goes for $35 that includs USPS priority shipping to the lower 48 states.
If you want something custom she can do that too.
If you want something with the Lincoln stars let me know since I only have a limited supply of them and would not know where to get any more.

Link to photo page: http://photobucket.com/AimeeT

lincoln.jpg

By the way Steve, are you and the new Mrs. coming to Carlisle? If so... are you preparing her?

By the way Steve, are you and the new Mrs. coming to Carlisle? If so... are you preparing her?

Not sure yet, I have a wedding in the Philippines to pay for on July 4th and my current job contract ends on 4/22.

Below is the one that Sharon went with, she wanted something more casual to wear at meets. The one from the first post is still available or if someone wants something custom done let me know and we will see what we can do.

lincoln-2.jpg

Back