Chinchilla Supplies

J

OCCUPY LoD :)
I have a flying saucer wheel, a small cage, and some bedding available if anyone is interested.

$30 for the wheel, 20 for the cage and bedding. Plus shipping ofcourse.

5f762fe5.jpg

04b4668b.jpg

:)

Thank you Sharon. I'm biting my tongue over so very many one-liners on this one....

so.. very.. difficult..

Ok...guinea pig cage. :p

Pssh...tell me you can kill this cute thing and wear it! :) I miss them. :(

August....died of kidney failure
Stuff002.jpg

Zoey and Jett.....killed by my old landlords dogs who broke through our screen door. ;(
Stuff063.jpg

Ohhhhh, so sad, they are cute. :( That must have been horrifying. :(

Fine, I'll stick to mink, they're mean and ugly and I don't want anyone to tell me different.

See? I knew I was keeping my mouth shut for a reason.

I'm sorry for the loss of your pets. Particularly the dog-related deaths. how awful.

I just did a google image search on "mean mink" and was presented with a series of Lindsay Lohan photos.. seriously.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)

Lmao Tixer. Thanks. :)

I'd say "borderline safe" for my school district job, quite likely safe for anyone else.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)

I went 6 pages deep and didn't see anything "borderline" or really anything Lindsey. You must already be infected. Lol

I went 6 pages deep and didn't see anything "borderline" or really anything Lindsey. You must already be infected. Lol

Do yo have safe search on , lol

Back