My new kitchen!

Sax, sure, 3rd week in Feb is good by me, let's pick a date and set a meet!

Manny, thanks! You've got to stop by sometime and see it. We're talking about setting up a meet sometime. Remember how ugly that kitchen used to be? We used that floor in the entryway too.

Cool, I'll check back for info on meets. I do remember your old kitchen but I don't remember it being bad. But new stuff is nice. :big-grin:

Looks great Sharon!

Where's the before photos? You must have some?

I thought your kitchen looked great when I saw it.

You haven't seen my kitchen though.:D

Manny, check LOD Events and Gatherings.

OK, here's a before pic, I didn't really take any before pics for some reason, maybe cause I hated the kitchen so much:

before.JPG

And I wanted to share this that I also found cause it makes me laugh:

John.JPG

Sorry about the sizes, I'm just way too tired to resize stuff, we've been shopping for a kitchen table.

Last edited:
LOL, Barry, I think the kid drank most of those cokes straight. Besides, we have the gallon size rum bottles. ;)

Bill, old cabinets are for some reason taking up all the space in my garage. Come get them one day while Hubby's at work (he seems to think he's going to hang them other places). I want them gone.

Oh, and what you can't see was the horrid yellow linoleum floor with holes and scratches in it. Really, truly, an ugly kitchen.

Damn Trixie....I threw up in my mouth...TWICE! Once because of all the COKE cans (Pepsi fan here) and the second time because of the wallpaper, old ass stove, and cobwebs on the light switches, lmao!

Looks like it was long overdue!

Jesse, I'm telling you I HATED this kitchen from the day we moved in. But we never seem to focus on indoor improvements, how I got Hubby to agree to this I don't know. Once the stove broke, and he actually FIXED it instead of buying a new one!

On another note, I'll most likely be getting rid of our old (bought specifically for the silly hat party) kitchen table, so if anyone needs a table, let me know. I haven't picked my replacement table yet. Chromcraft 40" square, and has a leaf to make it larger.

Ok, so Tammy and I applaud your work. We looked at the pics and you have done a lot with it.
So now, we have the ugliest kitchen in the club.

Scott, I loved your house!

I am excited because this is the first kitchen I've ever been able to do, and to pick what I wanted. And hatred of the old one for 13 years, well, that really helped make it even more exciting. I want to start cooking/baking again!

And Charlie, you're right. Not only that but even though we live in the north, I would spend a lot more money on plants and landscaping projects (although it's hard to tell now, lol).

Back