Done deal

Misanthropy

Information Junkie
crashed the mark doing like 115. Gutting it now to swap parts into the 94. Does anyone need any interior parts from the car? opal gray year 93.

I'll post some pics when I get the time. Just got done with the last part, the engine today. It was felony DUI because my friend got a scratch on his head. Spent 4 days in Yuba county and they had to release me with no charges as of now.

I'll post some pics when I get the time. Just got done with the last part, the engine today. It was felony DUI because my friend got a scratch on his head. Spent 4 days in Yuba county and they had to release me with no charges as of now.

you wrecked while driving under the influence? and you're telling us about it like it's no biggie?

I have absolutely nothing to say to you except:

thank you.

thanks for making my car insurance as much as it is.

oh, and for putting my tax payer money to use.

Last edited:
i work with a guy who just spent 10 days in prison for dumping his harley with a girl on the back, both had left a bar and made it 1000 feet, he was fine, she was in the hospital for serious road rash and skin graphs were needed. they took his license for 5 years, he has 200 hrs community service to do, 2 grand in fines and he is mad at the outcome, mad?? he should be in prison for longer, and we found out its the second dui in 5 years for him, he should lose his license for life. i have absolutely zero tolerance for that kind of b.s my best friend was decapitated because of alcohol and a boat, he was anchored and fishing in his little 18 foot boat and was mauled over by a 33 foot bayliner in broad daylight and the two people on the boat couldnt even talk they were so drunk. they ran 5 miles up river where the environmental cops caught them washing the blood off their boat, stories like this piss me off, pardon my french.

Last edited:
I only have liability so I am paying for this. They bill you for being in jail. I was barely over the limit and we were alone on the road.

I was barely over the limit and we were alone on the road.

i have been on many roads alone as well but i dont think that makes it ok to drive under the influence. seriously why would you openly tell all of us that you did this and talk like it was ok it happend?

Because my friend was telling me to go faster when i was already doing 80+ to get on the freeway. Oh trust me I care that I did this a lot its a very serious offense. I think if I didn't crash this time it wouldn't have opened my eyes though.

Because my friend was telling me to go faster when i was already doing 80+ to get on the freeway. Oh trust me I care that I did this a lot its a very serious offense. I think if I didn't crash this time it wouldn't have opened my eyes though.

I think its the way you kinda make it sounded like it was no big deal with your opening post it seems like you were looking for simpathy (I should get it sense i can not spell lol) and i am just like everyone else,1 drink and you should have not been behind the wheel and just being over the limit well its still the limit and i think they should get tougher on that every where

Opened your eyes to what?

:D -J

That even being a little perved can result in a worse or similar scenario as being drunk as hell and trying to drive. I actually wasn't even going to mention anything about this incident. I posted to see if anyone wanted interior parts...

Learning something from an experience is what's important... lest you be doomed to repeat your mistakes through ignorance of your own past...

We never stop learning, whether we realize it or not has a lot to do with if we're able to make more informed decisions based on our experiences...

:D -J

Craig, get off your high horse. There's no name calling here so watch it, and don't even dare to tell me that you've never done anything you regretted later.

IMO, it sucks, but misanthropy has paid a price for his mistake, thankfully it wasn't a human price, and the only stupid thing would be to repeat that mistake.

Back