Chicago Meet!!

RE: Chicago Meet!!

I plan on racing. I want to see how my Tazzo works. I was going to go out to the track a couple of weeks ago but my buddy blew his trans so we didn't go.

strapp is going to win, he has got a gage pod now and I think he will ad some stickers. That is good for 35 to 40 more HP :p

He is not stock. no after market performance like Mufflers, Air intake, And red or yellow stickers. This is for bone stock only ( K&N panel Filters allowed ). You know lets just inspect all the cars and then jugde whos stock or not. But Im in for the racing and betting

who will be the fastest mark VIII there.... :O)

ME! Or maybe you... :+

Bet I'm fastest stock :)

hmmm, you make it tempting to drive all the way up to chicago just to race ya... im going there anyways to help a friend move from here to champaign IL (?), but I dont think im going in the mark.

by the way, does T-mobile work in Champaign IL (?)?

hmmm, you make it tempting to drive all the way up to chicago just to race ya... im going there anyways to help a friend move from here to champaign IL (?), but I dont think im going in the mark.

I don't know about T-mobile, but Champaign's a pretty big city. It's not *too* far a drive to us... come on up if you get a chance.

THe Green POS will not even make it 25 miles let alone to Chicago. It is pretty fast though.

I am bringing the red whore with a full bottle and a bigger shot on it, just so I can make Strap look really, really slow with all his mods. He will hate the game as well, trust me. I figure bumping up the shot 45hp will still keep me a good ways in front of you even with the addition of those heads.

I its only me and sharon who are bone stock. We can make classes

Stock, Semi-Stock, Fully Modified Pick what class your in

I'll be semi-stock. Hopefully it won't be too hot out and i'll be able to turn a 14.5 or so. I'll be out there with the tools taking my seats out, system out, etc. to try to get a good time :). Or i'll just run it and see how i do. My best on my Tazzo is a 14.66, now, so i should be able to do a lot better than the 15.5 or 15.3 that was my best last year. I have exhaust, chip, no cats, 02 GT air filter, j-mod, and 180 stat. Hopefully a cold front rolls through Saturday night. I'm hoping for 80 Saturday and 50 Sunday. Keep your fingers crossed!

count me in for 2 on Saturday and Sunday. Don't think I'll be able to play much at the track though.

David O'Donnell
'97 Mark VIII LSC "Maxine II" (RIP Maxine I, 5-16-03)
'91 Mark VII BB "Monica"
'67 Thunderbird "Molly"

T-Mobile will work in Champaign. My friend's sister goes to U of I and she has T-Mobile.

Can we have a category for fastest LOD member? :D

http://www.markviii.org/~matadormz/other/TCCoAmeet/Mustang after.jpg

http://www.markviii.org/~matadormz/other/pics/bikeday3.jpg

Finally !! I just joined LOD and am glad to be among you all great MkVIII owners... I have been Addicted to this site and Geno's now for about 3 months and , all thanks to Brad, I have just became a member. Im from Chicago and Cannot wait for this meet. Sharon you could count me in for about 3 on Saturday. I'm going to try and make it for Sunday, but we'll see how things go. I have soooo many questions about these awesome cars, and dont't know where to start. My modifications so far are: 2.5" True dual exhaust with a single X-pipe and Magnaflow SS Mufflers and in about a week I will be getting the White face gauges and ASP/Steeda Pully ( I'm not sure which to get, so help is always appreciated.) Well gang again I am so glad I'm apart of this Club and I'm sure it will be ALOT of fun. :+

Jon ( working on this Sig. :( )
95 Black/Black MKVIII
STRA DOG

Finally !! I just joined LOD and am glad to be among you all great MkVIII owners... I have been Addicted to this site and Geno's now for about 3 months and , all thanks to Brad, I have just became a member. Im from Chicago and Cannot wait for this meet. Sharon you could count me in for about 3 on Saturday. I'm going to try and make it for Sunday, but we'll see how things go. I have soooo many questions about these awesome cars, and dont't know where to start. My modifications so far are: 2.5" True dual exhaust with a single X-pipe and Magnaflow SS Mufflers and in about a week I will be getting the White face gauges and ASP/Steeda Pully ( I'm not sure which to get, so help is always appreciated.) Well gang again I am so glad I'm apart of this Club and I'm sure it will be ALOT of fun. :+

Jon ( working on this Sig. :( )
95 Black/Black MKVIII
STRA DOG

WHen you go to the meet you will have a lot of time to ask people questions. We always have fun when we get togeather.

Sat
Aug 09 Partly Cloudy 83°/64° 10 %

Sun
Aug 10 Partly Cloudy 81°/60° 0 %

I know the weather channel has predicted this pretty soon but they have billions of dollars to predict this knida stuff

I dont know pony,street tire to street tire I think Steves gonna give you more than you think.I think your juice might be too much or those tires.Now if you wuss out and show up on drag radials its a different story.

Back