FS: Former Pullied- Supercharged 97 [SOLD]

Yea I'm just going to start a new thread soon, clean it up a bit.... I can't believe it is still for sale. I put it up for sale just as the economy tanked....

I'm like everyone else, I would kill for your car! Does the car run on the stock ecu? Also, have you considered parting it out? I know that would be a sin but I had to ask.

John

I'm like everyone else, I would kill for your car! Does the car run on the stock ecu? Also, have you considered parting it out? I know that would be a sin but I had to ask.

John

Yea it has the stock ECU, its tuned though. I have thought about it but it just would be a waste. The motor is worth good money but at that point I would rather just keep it. If I Was going to part it out I would keep the drive train for a future project.... How sweet would that motor be in a Cobra kit??
icon10.gif

Factory Five cars don't provide engines, IIRC. That would be sick!

You are correct, no drive train and also a long list of other parts you need from a donor car. Yea I have thought about it....... It just would be sad to such a nice mark pulled apart. Also, I think it has more value together, it is built so damn well!

haha well its not even on the road right now! I might swap the plate from my 95 once the winter is over so I can take it to some of the larger local car shows with a for sale sign on it.

i love your car the funny part is that it is my cars good twin, i would say with my bad paint that my 98 silver lsc with 03 cobra motor is the bad twin.

Im also surpirsed it still for sale tho. If I ever come into some good money Im flyin out there and pickin that sexy car up! My two dream marks are this and the Tasca :D

Back