Lambo doors

Not bad considering that our cars are sleek like lambos.

Just remember that parking garages and other areas were designed to accomodate doors that open to the side. One could easily smash their door if opened in a low clearance garage.

Yeah, like any other door. Probably injure the passenger more since they likely reduced structural integrity to put that in.

Actually it should be just as sound, in fact there is no chance of the door popping open according to the developer.

Actually it should be just as sound, in fact there is no chance of the door popping open according to the developer.

I wouldn't be concerned about it popping open.

I'd be concerned about it collapsing like a tin can if it got t-boned. They've compromised the uni-body design for that.

lol what?

Sleek...as in sleeker than Civics, WRXs, and all the other imports that we see with those doors.

The Mark definitely has smoother lines than just about any car out there. Suck the wheels in and it looks just like a UFO.

honestly lambo doors on a mark VIII look like crap, if you want to do something different to your mark, make the doors suicide like the old lincoln continental back doors!!

Sleek...as in sleeker than Civics, WRXs, and all the other imports that we see with those doors.

The Mark definitely has smoother lines than just about any car out there. Suck the wheels in and it looks just like a UFO.

Well I have to say that the lambo doors look like complete crap on the vehicles you mentioned.

I do like the mark VIII looks, I just don't think lambo doors belong onto a mark.

Lambo doors belong on a car with frame less windows.... it makes it look so much less awkward.

Well I have to say that the lambo doors look like complete crap on the vehicles you mentioned.

I do like the mark VIII looks, I just don't think lambo doors belong onto a mark.

Lambo doors belong on a car with frame less windows.... it makes it look so much less awkward.

I agree...although I think we (I) went off on a tangent...

anyone want to throw up some lambo door links? (pictures of course & yea I was afraid you guys would say they look like crap)

attachment.php

attachment.php

I think it looks great. Might not look as goos as they do on a Lamborghini, but no worse than stock doors. I will just have to be careful if I ever get those..... Lot of parking structures in California.

Back