HELLO MIDWEST (Spring 2K4)

RE: HELLO MIDWEST (Spring 2K4)

Anyone want to plan a day and time and where. TGI Fridays is down there in downers grove.

Fridays is good also.

I would love a meet before the end of the year, especially because I am running for election to the BOD and I would love to hear everyone's thoughts and opinions from my hometown people....

My suggestion: we did Downers Grove last time, maybe see who's interested and pick another spot? I'll show, most likely. But yeah, It'd be nice to get together soon, if we can.

My suggestion: we did Downers Grove last time, maybe see who's interested and pick another spot? I'll show, most likely. But yeah, It'd be nice to get together soon, if we can.

Like I said before -- I have a friend who manages PF Changs down the street from hooters. She will give us a break im sure. But fridays is kool too.

Sorry, I meant another geographic location. I still prefer Hooters to either of those places (to be honest, I really don't like PF Changs, and it's rather pricey from what I remember). I'll show up probably whereever/whenever, just thought it'd be nice to move the location areas around since we all are all over the place.

Back