Free

imtbear69

Registered
Ok here is the deal,I will give a free smile to anyone from Cali. to respond to this post.It is way to quite out this way.So whats up out there,anyone do anything interesting lately?

I would like to race if you can make it up here, If you have another idea let me know. My oldest son lives in San Diego maybe somthing closer to you.

Trixie!! how about a trip to Vegas??

I will be in West Virginia the first 2 weeks of December, and then will be back out here. I am only 3 hours from vegas. The last time I was stationed here I didnt have any kids yet so we went there at least once a month. Let me know if you go.

I will be in West Virginia the first 2 weeks of December, and then will be back out here. I am only 3 hours from vegas. The last time I was stationed here I didnt have any kids yet so we went there at least once a month. Let me know if you go.

You know JP (driller) lives in WV don't you? Give him a shout...you might be able to get together.

Yeah he lives where I went to college. We will be visiting the family for the first time since last june, so it will be tough to get away.

Back