We lost another good one

Trixie

Staff member
I really hate to share this sad news, but Gonzo passed away this morning. :frown-blue:

I never saw anyone fight such a good fight. He was such a good man, from the small business dealings I had with him, to actually meeting him at the Detroit meet, along with his family, whom I didn't get to spend enough time with.

Time is too short, and the one thing I hate about this club is the amount of good friends I have made from all over sometimes pass on, and the emptiness in my heart for those who leave us, especially those who leave too early, can never be filled. At least we have our memories and our pictures. But there's never enough time to talk and spend with those we've come to know so closely.

I'm not good at this, but I am glad that Gonzo won't have to suffer any longer, and it sounds like he has a very close-knit and strong family, and I really hope they have all the support they need.

I do not know any details regarding funeral arrangements. I don't know the family, but I was friends with Gonzo on Facebook which is where I found this out.

Let me share the picture his sister shared, and let's please all pray for him and his family.

gonzo.jpg

Back