NorCal get together Memorial Day weekend

johnaec

Registered
It looks like everything's a go for this. The cruise/BBQ is on Sunday, but Craig is going to be at his friend's shop on Saturday helping with Chadley's car. If anyone wants to stop by Saturday afternoon, here are the directions to the shop:

SATURDAY: anyone planning to head to the shop, it is on Bluebell drive in Santa Rosa, off Coffey.

Take the Bicentennial exit off 101 North. Take the overpass to the west side of the freeway. Turn right at the signal light at the bottom of the overpass, then an immediate left onto PINER RD. Go about 1.2 miles, and at the second traffic light, turn left onto COFFEY. Go 100 yds, bear right onto BLUEBELL. the shop is on your left.
BIG JOHNSON'S AUTO REPAIR.

SUNDAY: We are planning on meeting at 10:00am, at a restaurant in Petaluma called "Pete's Henny Penny". This is on the corner of Petaluma Blvd North, and Stony Point Rd. Take the "Petaluma Blvd North/Penngrove" exit off 101, and head west 1 block. it is next to the Chevron gas station. Anyone who wants a good breakfast(cheap), you may want to get there earlier and chow down.

From there, we will head north on Stony Point, south on Meacham rd, south on Peppar rd, then west on Valley Ford rd. This will lead us west to Bodega hwy., and to the coast. From there, we can decide to either head North towards Russian River, or South towards marin County. We can then head back to John's in Rohnert park for a BBQ. There are a few grocery stores we can stop at to stock up on BBQ goodies.(bring $$$)

If anyone wants directions to my house, (if you can't make the cruise but still want to make the BBQ later Sunday), PM me directly in this forum and I'll get you directions. I imagine it will be roughly 2PM for the BBQ, (4 hours for cruise?).

John
[link:mark8.org/lodnca|NorCal Chapter Website]
http://mark8.org/users/johnaec/Mark_VIII_s.jpg
'97 Mark VIII LSC
'96 T-Bird 4.6L

Back