Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please Read the New Rules of Conduct (ROC)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Good info.
    Scott 98 Mark VIII Black/Ivory 108,000 miles
    My Home Page

    sigpic

    Comment


    • #17
      this is top car museum

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Trixie View Post
        If you haven't reviewed them, or even if you did, you should take a look at the new Rules of Conduct (ROC). http://www.lincolnsofdistinction.org...read.php?t=526

        There have been many changes - some which reflect the new software we have in use, but also there have been changes to the rules which affect us all.

        So please take some time to familiarize yourself with the ROC for this board.

        Thanks!
        You might want to fix the link, so someone could actually read them.
        Last edited by Mike P; 03-21-2010, 02:03 PM.
        sigpic
        98 Toreador Red Mark VIII LSC - 13.217 @ 104.78
        98 Laser Red/Black Cobra Coupe (T-56/IRS) - 12.483 @ 110.94

        Comment


        • #19
          hows that? We try to keep up, thanks for pointing it out

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by mikecp421 View Post
            hows that? We try to keep up, thanks for pointing it out
            Good job!
            sigpic
            98 Toreador Red Mark VIII LSC - 13.217 @ 104.78
            98 Laser Red/Black Cobra Coupe (T-56/IRS) - 12.483 @ 110.94

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by DLF View Post
              You might want to fix the link, so someone could actually read them.
              If links are broken, please send an alert so we can fix the problem. Thanks!
              Sharon
              98 VIII
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #22
                It doesn't work for me.
                The infamous "Land Shark"

                Also Owned 97 Tan/Tan LSC
                Originally posted by driller
                OK, I've been owned. Educate me.
                Originally posted by DLF
                Was he just on vacation? Doubtful, but I suppose it's possible.

                Comment


                • #23
                  What doesn't???? The ALERT? Just click the ! in the upper right side of every post....
                  Bud Pytko
                  2015 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid
                  2005 Ford F250 6.0 PSD CC 4X4 LB
                  2007 Arctic Fox 30' 5th Wheel

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by budpytko View Post
                    What doesn't???? The ALERT? Just click the ! in the upper right side of every post....
                    You want J to click the '!' in every post?

                    Man, Sharon is going to be mad at you...

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      hehehehehehehehe....not exactly what I meant! But I see your point (and if you keep your hat on no one will notice it!)

                      Sorry - old joke....
                      Bud Pytko
                      2015 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid
                      2005 Ford F250 6.0 PSD CC 4X4 LB
                      2007 Arctic Fox 30' 5th Wheel

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by budpytko View Post
                        hehehehehehehehe....not exactly what I meant! But I see your point (and if you keep your hat on no one will notice it!)

                        Sorry - old joke....
                        LOL...awesome.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          No..the link! Oh...I get it.
                          The infamous "Land Shark"

                          Also Owned 97 Tan/Tan LSC
                          Originally posted by driller
                          OK, I've been owned. Educate me.
                          Originally posted by DLF
                          Was he just on vacation? Doubtful, but I suppose it's possible.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            my fault, I corrected it in the wrong mode, now it works

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X