Kooks Headers, 3 inch cats, 2 1/2 inch duals w/Electric Cutouts....Run away dialup!

That is one great horn as well!! I'll bet you get a lot of people to wet their pants when you fire that off. LOL

Sorry to bring up an old thread...but here is a video of the operation of the cutouts. As you can hear, they are very fast from full open to full closed.

Haha...ALL of them, unless they're driving wreckless. I stopped this guy the other day for speeding in his Gen2 and couldn't help but give him advise on how to fix his car up, lol.

If I gave people tickets for all the crap I've done/had/have then I'd just be a punk cop. I think I'm pretty nice.

Ya....its actually kinda fast, lol. Acceleration from 0 sucks, but once you get going its decent.

jesse didnt get a car yet since he is new, he is bicycle patrol, and his bike didnt even come with a seat, just a post. he has to be on the force a year before he gets the seat lololol !!!!!

jesse didnt get a car yet since he is new, he is bicycle patrol, and his bike didnt even come with a seat, just a post. he has to be on the force a year before he gets the seat lololol !!!!!

Ouch I hope you're not going to ride around HW101 in California anytime soon, I hear there may be an angry cop roaming the streets.

Back