1998 M8 LSC Black

jbird97

Registered
just bought my mark a few weeks ago, posted pics in my intro thread, but a friend took some pics with his slr, he downsized them tho, but here she is anyway

157716b3.jpg

e9fc19f1.jpg

ba093e2a.jpg

dc7e8e3f.jpg

09d00413.jpg

85a1c27b.jpg

ee820a9a.jpg

50ab477c.jpg

Really clean 98 Black LSC, you even got the heated seats, I got my 98 LSC with 56k on it as well... keep it clean!

So is this the MI car ? I hope to see you at our meet this year ! Last year we had mostly white and ivory cars, this black will look great with the whole bunch !

Fine examples still do exist !

yea im in MI, im the third owner, first lived in midland, second in allen park, im down in riverview, has always been garage kept, cant wait for a meet

yea they're stock, i think it might be because it was takin in the day from directly head on, where as ur pic is at night lookin down

so the lsc is now black on black, on black, on chrome :) got the windows tinted by fellow m8 driver matt (pimpmytint), he did a killer job, i love it, he does a really good job and his prices are great, for any of you other michigan drivers, if your thinking bout tint, i highly suggest you check out matt, www.pimpmytint.com

anyways, i took some pics earlier today at work, car itself is dirty :( stupid rain last night
IMG_1413.jpg

IMG_1412.jpg

IMG_1415.jpg

IMG_1416.jpg

IMG_1426.jpg

IMG_1417.jpg

then i tried to get a bit artsy/fancy with the shots, these are the best of what i got
IMG_1418.jpg

IMG_1419.jpg

IMG_1414.jpg

IMG_1427.jpg

IMG_1424.jpg

bought some cobras a little while ago and finally got a few pics to post, ive got a buddy with one of those fancy slr digital cameras and he said he wanted to use his camera more so we decided to see what we could do, problem is there are only two days of the week that we both aren't doing anything during the day, so a night shoot happened with less than desirable lighting and then today we did a little day shooting, couldnt find a good spot to take the day pics, and my buddy said the pictures still dont have enough light, he's not pleased with how they turned out, so he wants to try again, but in the meantime heres just a few of the good ones of what we got

64244f43.jpg

a4beb58d.jpg

115b2a47.jpg

c706105d.jpg

64381b6b.jpg

Back