My baby

Misanthropy

Information Junkie
Right before going in for new trans and a list of stuff I don't want to type.

Attachments

• SDC10013.jpg
    SDC10013.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 0
  • SDC10011.jpg
    SDC10011.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 0
  • SDC10012.jpg
    SDC10012.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 0
Sharp and those headlights look great! Yellow headlights are like smoker stained teeth.... nobody wants that!

Get a better camera! ;)

Beautiful car! And it looks like you have a great background there to get some nice shots for next year's LOD calendar (hint hint).

Bah.....you can just mail me your ticket....I mean, AFTER you get your tint fixed that is....:wink2-green

Hahaha yeah, first thought that crossed my mind was "That tint's gotta be illegal..." Looks sharp, though.

hehe I didnt notice the tint till ya said something.

hehe I didnt notice the tint till ya said something.

Mine is the same way with the winshield bar too. But with the sunroof open during the day you can see inside like normal. I agree its too much at nighttime though. Pain in the butt backing down a dark driveway. You have to use the side mirrors like the truck. haha

Your mark looks good. I like the tint exactly how you have it. Unfortunately there is no way i could get away with tint like that where i am at. I look forward to meet in person and to see the mark.

Expecially on a white car. You could throw 5% on the back three and 50% on the front two and it wouldn't be too noticable(ticket wise) but it would cut out a lot (50%, lol) of sun. :)

You're lucky then. Cops in Chesterfield have nothing better to do, I know. Every once in a while if I'm bored, I'll pull off to the side of the road with my hazards on and wait for a cop to drive by and stop. I'll usually end up with two or three of 'em standing there smoking cigarettes, just BSing with me. We got to talking once and they admitted that in Chesterfield, they WILL pull you for two or three miles over the limit, pull you for tint at the drop of a hat and set up DUI checkpoints in the middle of the day just for the heck of it. It's ridiculous.

Every once in a while if I'm bored, I'll pull off to the side of the road with my hazards on and wait for a cop to drive by and stop.

I think you need a new hobby. LOL

My brother-in-law is an LEO in Richmond. Some areas are better than others in terms of cops. Henrico is worse than Chesterfield, IMO... and they have the ugliest cruisers I've ever seen. :D

Back