Valve in front of dampner wheel?


Paid Member
What is this valve called?I believe it is part of the air pump system on my 96 Mark 8.I have to remove it to change the crank dampner and will have to apply some heat to remove the steel pipe on the bottom.I assume it has a diagphram inside it and if the heat ruins it I want to know if I can get a new one.